Travel by luxury motorcoach on our all-inclusive fishing packages. Book a weekend jaunt or a mid-week journey. We provide round trip charter bus transportation from major midwestern cities throughout the summer season. These custom catered tours are available for groups of up to 54. Double occupancy is not required for trip reservations.
All Walleye Connection Packages include lodging in housekeeping cabins, guided fishing 8 am to 5 pm daily with our coast guard licensed guides, angling equipment, fish processing, meals, motorcoach transportation, and tax. Enjoy the ultimate in world-class walleye fishing. Vacation to Ballard’s on Lake of the Woods on an all-inclusive package!
Please call for specific information on rates and agendas! Our reservations and info number is 1-800-776-2675.
Travel to and from Ballard’s Resort aboard our deluxe (57) passenger motor coach, the “Walleye Connection”. Please call or email and we will forward you specific package information for these current Midwest tours.
Or, with great incentives, we can organize a private “Walleye Connection” trip for your club, business associates, or fishing friends! To learn more about these opportunities please call or email. We will custom cater a package that covers all the details. You enjoy the experience!
Sample Fishing Trip Agenda (Summer 2012)
Day 1 — depart from Your City, USA 6:00 a.m., arrive at Ballard’s 4:30 p.m., check-in, receive your lodging assignment, group orientation, welcome reception, evening dinner, lodging first night.
Day 2 — 7:00 a.m. brkfst, 8:00 a.m. guided walleye fishing, group shore lunch, 5:00 p.m. return to dock, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. evening dinner, lodging second night.
Day 3 — 7:00 a.m. brkfst, 8:00 a.m. guided walleye fishing, group shore lunch, 5:00 p.m. return to dock, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. evening dinner, lodging third night.
Day 4 — 7:00 a.m. brkfst, 8:00 a.m. guided walleye fishing, group shore lunch, 5:00 p.m. return to dock, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. evening dinner, lodging fourth night.
Day 5 — 6:00 a.m. brkfst, depart Ballard’s 7:00 a.m., arrive back in Your City, USA 5:30 p.m.
Your vacation begins the second you climb aboard. It’s a stylish coach & a huge delight. This (57) passenger deluxe model includes DVD monitors, restroom facilities, & comfortable seating. Socialize with friends, enjoy a movie, read a book, relax, & share the adventures of group travel.
- Lodging in cabins
- Each unit is complete with living room, two single beds per bedroom, bathroom, air conditioning, TV, towels, bedding, & daily maid service. Based on availability, there are one, two, and three bedroom cabins at hand for reservations.
- Guided walleye fishing
- Our 27 ft. Sportcrafts, (charter fishing boats), include angling equipment, bait, tackle, on-board restroom facilities, & fish processing. The boats accommodate up to six anglers, plus Coast Guard licensed guide, & operate for a nine hour day.
- American Plan meals
- Featuring homestyle evening dinners (with salad bar & dessert), piping hot breakfasts served every morning, & sack or shore lunches prepared for you daily. And, lunch for the coach ride home…
- Bring a small cooler for food & beverages on your ride up, & also for use in transporting your fish on the way home. Other than at breakfast, you are responsible for your own beverage during lunch & dinner. Our full service bar offers a complete list of beers, liquors, and non-alcoholic beverages. The gift shop also offers the sale of similar beverages, along with snacks & souvenirs.
- MN fishing license required
- You can purchase a MN angling license here at Ballard’s, cost for a MN Resident is $23, non-resident 72 hour is $33 and a 7 day is $38. Your social security number is needed. Or, prior to the trip, go on-line at www.dnr.state.mn.us and obtain your license.
- Tips for our guides, wait-staff, & housekeeping are not included in your package price…inquire at the office for suggested gratuities.
- Luxury motorcoach
- Professional transportation is provided by WindStar Lines.